Terms & Conditions
Dear Customer, Shrakut products are designed and manufactured to deliver high-quality performance, ease of use and ease of installation. If you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend that you first consult the user manual or the information in the support section of this website, where (depending on the product type) you may find a downloadable user manual, frequently asked questions or instruction videos.
In the unlikely event of a failure of the product, You will have to send the product by courier or post to get serviced; We will service it free-of-charge when you informed us of the defect during the warranty period, provided that the product was used in accordance with the user manual (e.g. in the intended environment). If you offer your product for service in India but you purchased the product abroad, Shrakut will endeavor to have your product serviced against the warranty terms of the country where you purchased the product. This document only applies to consumer products. For professional products the warranty terms of the sale- or purchase agreement applies.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated in the section “Warranty period” below. If you require service but you lost your proof-of-purchase or the retailer is unknown to Shrakut (e.g. a retailer), the warranty period shall be deemed to have started three months from the date of manufacture indicated on the product or derived from the serial number. If you require service for products without production date or serial number on the product a valid proof-of-purchase is required. Where a repair is not possible or not commercially viable, Shrakut may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality during warranty period. After a repair, replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
What is excluded?
The warranty does not cover consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of data or loss of income), nor compensation for activities done by yourself, such as regular maintenance. The warranty excludes, or does not apply if:
- The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
- The model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The defect is the result of excessive use outside the intended purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
- The defect is caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- The unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation or water.
- Normal wear and tear, or replacement of by their nature consumable parts.
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured or approved for use in the country where you use the product, which might occur when you imported the product.
- The product does not function properly due to problems with access to, or connection with service providers, such as interruptions in the access networks (e.g. TV cable, satellite or internet or electro magnetic fields).
In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the user manual carefully and/or consult the support section of this web site before contacting your dealer or Shrakut. To obtain service within the warranty period please contact the consumer contact care executive via one of the contact methods indicated on this web site. To be able to help you efficiently when you contact Shrakut or its service partners please have available:
- The product type- or model number (also sometimes called model ID)
- The proof-of-purchase (e.g. original invoice or cash receipt) indicating the date of purchase, dealer/retailer name and model number of the product; and
- The product serial number or production date code as specified on the product.
The model number, the serial number or production date code (if available) can be found on back, top or bottom surface depending on the product.
Exceptions to the default warranty by Product Category
If you receive damaged or defective product we will provide you a refund or replacement. We will re-imburse you for courier charges in such cases. Return shipping for any other reason are buyer responsibility.
Following cases are NOT eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product.
- Any item not install or used as per user manual or intended use from the manual.
- Any product that is returned without the original packaging, including the box and all other items originally included with the product.
- Return for convenience or wrong product selection by buyer.
- Any return request need to be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt.
Any cancellation request must be submitted via email through the Shrakut messaging system within 24 hours after your order placed. Shrakut will not entertain any requests for cancellation after 24 hours of placing your order. Once the order is processed and is in transit, we may not be able to cancel it. Products which have been ordered for 1-2 day delivery option may not cancel.
Click to toggle?
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.